Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snowflakes Roasting on an Open Fire

     Yes, the title makes so much sense. If you can't understand, it's because you are neither wise enough, nor educated enough. You, as my good buddy Socrates would say, "cannot see that you do not see, and therefore cannot see what you do not see"-- or something like that.
     ...
     Allright, FINE. I made it up. Today I thought I'd share some pretty snowflake findings with you. Snowflake pieces are great for the winter. They're pretty and Christmasy.



I'm usually not one who paints her nails, but this nail job is really cool.
And the shoes look like they're from Ever After. Awesome.


     I just wish it would snow here. Alas, it's usually too warm here for that. At least it snows at school:

A friend and I having adventures in the January snow
 


(I'm on the dock, and my girlfriend is on the river.
It didn't snow feet, sadly.)





     Since I'm on Christmas vacation, I will actually have time to post. Yay! So stay tuned. :-)

1 comment: