Sunday, September 30, 2012

More Euro-trends

     Just a few things that I've noticed in the weeks that I've been here (in addition to harem pants):

     -More piercings than at home, particularly on men (now, I am in the city, whereas at home
      I'm in the suburbs, so maybe there aren't more piercings in Europe)
     -Men, as well as women, wearing scarves as adornments
     -Men wearing capris
     -Older women dressing as if they're much younger
     -Micro-mini skirts (and lots of them) on women who are no longer in school
     -Shorts with tights and/or good shoes
     -Lots of leopard print

2 comments:

  1. That's cool - When I imagine men wearing scarves, I see something really romantic. Am I out of my mind or on the right track? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I actually don't like to see men wearing scarves unless it's cold enough, in which case they'd probably also be wearing a coat or a heavy sweater. But to each his own. Maybe it just makes you think of Josh Groban. :) I honestly prefer this look to the short-sleeves-with-scarf look: http://www.holiday-velvet.com/guide/2012/08/short-history-of-the-swiss-guards-vatican-rome/

    ReplyDelete