Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bragging Time


     Since beginning this whole blog thing, I have collected more blogs, both my own and those of my friends. Today I am advertising for us all-- and sharing some pictures.



     The following are blogs on just kind of stuff in general, I guess. Mostly they are thought-provoking, but sometimes there are posts on random fun stuff.


     And these are mine. The first is my travel blog, started just before I went to Rome this past fall. (I want to go baaaaack! Much weeping, fountains of tears, loud sighs, lacrimosa, all that good stuff.)




     This one was begun upon the recommendation of my friend and author of Light and High Beauty Beyond. Its purpose is to help me prepare for my thesis this fall. . . . Gulp.



     Now for the afore-promised pictures.

Turban-Tying Lesson! In honor of a friend of mine who loves turbans.
They seem to be in vogue this year, or at least according to Pinterest.
 

Aren't they adorable? Sorry. I really want to wear a dirndl.
Courtesy http://www.baviere-quebec.org/archives/wsd/00347/index.php.en

No comments:

Post a Comment