Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Getting Started

     Hello, all! My name is Elavria, and I'm a college student at a small Catholic University. I've often longed for a source that shows the happy meeting grounds of modesty, beauty, and style. Therefore, I decided to create this blog. I firmly believe that one does not have to "wear a tent," as the expression goes, in order to dress appropriately. Rather, I think that proper use of feminine beauty is one way that God shows His glory. So, tell me what you think as I talk on and on about clothes, hair, makeup, modesty, and the like!

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog!

    theological-librarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! I'm so glad that you're blogging about all of this :). I get so confused at times about finding the right balance between attractive and modest...and finding the right clothes body types (that concept is actually kind of new to me ;). I just got a bunch of new clothes that I'm super excited about (the first time I've done some serious shopping since I was sixteen). They're very colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys!
    I'm glad y'all like it! :)

    ReplyDelete