Friday, July 15, 2011

Nothing Much

Hello, peoples!

    I am not quite sure what to write, so I thought that today's post would be a very informal and digressive one. (I'll finish the list of staples later.) I see that a number of you have voted. So far, I have three for movies, two for modesty questions, and one for books. I see that I will have to discuss those.... Soon. :-)
     I suppose I shall say a bit more about myself today. I am the oldest of ten children, and I've four brothers and five sisters. I love napping, coffee, chocolate, ice cream, dancing, music, learning about foreign cultures, and-- of course-- pretty clothes.
     And... here is a picture of one of my bookshelves (actually, most of these books belong to my dad, but anyway...):


     I hope you all approve. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment